Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Manny Ramirez

Now everyone probably knows by now that Manny Ramirez was suspended 50 games for using a banned substance. And most everyone also knows that this banned substance was actually a female fertility drug which led to some laughs but because this drug was used by steroid users to restimulate their own testosterone production after relying on on steroids to produce artificial hormones. Manny did not tell anyone in the organization about his use of the fertility drug which helped lead to his suspension.

But I'll tell you that the reason he didn't tell anyone was most likely cause he was embarrassed that he needed to take the female fertility drug in the first place. And that he had a legitimate need to use it not to get pregnant but to produce testosterone like a normal person but not from the use of steroids. I'm saying that maybe he really did need this drug but did not use steroids, but I could just be fooling myself but I know if I got suspended for a female fertility drug I would be so embarrassed that I just wouldn't want to talk about it and take the suspension without saying anything.

But that's just me.