Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Recap on Baseball Predictions

This is just a recap on all the predictions I have made before today. I said earlier that I was perfect in my NCAA predictions I had made 4 before today so I am 4-0 I'd like to just repost my MLB predictions from the other day and whether I was right.

NY Mets @ Baltimore
winner=Orioles wrong

Milwaukee @ Cleveland
winner=Milwaukee correct

Washington @ NY Yankees
winner=Yankees correct

Toronto @ Philadelphia
winner=Philadelphia wrong

Florida @ Boston
winner=Boston correct

Atlanta @ Cincinnati
winner=Atlanta wrong

Houston @ Texas
winner=Texas correct

Chi White Sox @ Chi Cubs
winner=Cubs ppd.

Arizona @ Kansas City
winner=Kansas City correct

Pittsburgh @ Minnesota
winner=Minnesota correct

Detroit @ St. Louis
winner=St. Louis correct

Tampa Bay @ Colorado
winner=Tampa Bay correct

Seattle @ San Diego
winner=Seattle correct

Oakland @ LA Dodgers
winner=Dodgers correct

LA Angels @ San Francisco
winner=Angels correct

These plus my NCAA results not counting the postponed game brings my Baseball predictions record to 15-3. That's 12 games over .500; I plan on making many more predictions in the future.